Monday, March 24, 2014

Old Model Rocket Magazine Scans

I'd forgotten about these on the Ninfinger website. HERE

This is probably the entire run of the Model Rocketry magazine from October 1968 to Jan/Feb 1972.
There's great reading and plenty of scale information.

Back then this was the magazine you received as part of your NAR membership.
Issues were usually late and sometimes a month would be skipped.
I bought my first Model Rocketry magazine before I joined the NAR  I found it in the magazine rack at a liquor store.




I had a letter published in the November 1971 issue.
I did a plastic model conversion of the Renwal Nike Ajax.

The letter was published before I had a chance to fly it.
I don't remember if it was stable or not!
The editor re-wrote much of the letter.




The drawing I made was on the letters page.

No comments:

Post a Comment