Monday, January 28, 2019

Cox Nike Zeus Starter Outfit On Ebay

Here's a rare, mint item on Ebay -



Complete Cox rocket starter set in their boxes. The plastic wrap is gone -
Nike Zeus rocket (early gap staging), Cox launcher and controller and five three packs of engines!
This launcher has never been used, the blast deflector is clean. Four legs still in the plastic. You rarely find all four legs, one always seems to be broken.
The Nike Zeus packaging says 2000' altitudes. I doubt that, but still it's pretty cool!
Cox also made an Honest John starter set.


Five sealed  three packs of engines with the interesting Cox plug-in igniters. No micro clips!
I've never seen these in the packages before.


To see the listing: CLICK HERE
Am I bidding? NO!
What would I do with it? Take it out and look at it every other year? To some it is too "valuable" to use. I've got plenty of older stuff sitting in storage boxes.
I'll check back tomorrow and see where the winning bid ends up.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Tenspeed09,
      Considering all items are new and it included engines I think the final price was fair. To a collector it would be a good buy. I thought it would go for much more.

      Delete