Rain and humidity =
No Cosmic Interceptor painting!
The Cosmic Interceptor is a big model, painting conditions have to be just right for good coverage.
Here's a look into what's coming up on the blog -
Augendoc is 3D printing the ramjet nose cones for me.
I have vacu-form cockpits from the Odd'l jet kits.
I've already drawn up the decals.
The rest will be selected from too many accumulated spare parts.

Chris, I'm looking forward to this build. I want to clone it.
ReplyDeleteI still have my original. Instead of the white I painted mine in southeast Asia USAF camouflage colors. Of course, I do need to be careful when I fly it, as the paint scheme works a little bit too good.
ReplyDeleteAre you thinking of producing Strike Fighter kits? From your wording, I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteHi Anonymous,
DeleteSorry, no. I won't be producing the Strike Fighter kits.