Friday, February 16, 2018

Not My Week For Rocket Orders!


So - I ordered 75 sheets of decal paper from decalpaper.com. I've got the new F-104 Starfighter kit coming out and was running low.
Today the package arrived. I was glad they put it in a box, they've sent it in an envelope before and the postman would fold it to fit in my mailbox. Everything's good, right?

They sent laser print decal paper. I have an inkjet printer.
I called them and we looked up the order. I ordered inkjet paper, they got it wrong.

The operator said she'd send the inkjet paper right out. I'd have to send back the laser paper.
I told her I shouldn't have to pay for the return postage since they screwed up. She had to check with her supervisor to get an answer. They'll pay the return postage. I probably still have to drive to the post office to drop it off.

1 comment: