Saturday, July 6, 2019

Centurion Project, Part 2, Parts


Here's the parts from Semroc, minus the engine mount. Looks like I had already assembled the Centuri style ejection baffle.
Two 12" Semroc parachutes were included in the kit.

All the parts for the interchangeable engine mounts:
On the left is the 18mm two engine cluster.
On the right is the single 24mm engine mount.

In the center is the 3/32" plywood centering rings from the Egg Crate kit, available from Semroc. Part # CR-KV-39. These rings fit the Centuri style ST-16 body tube.
Notice that locking notch on the right side of the two upper rings.



My original Semroc Centurion was beat up beyond repair. I'll be recycling my original Centurion nose cone. Before throwing out a rocket that's beyond a rebuild, I'll save nose cones, parachutes and engine hooks.
This nose cone has a few dents, scrapes and a smile dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment