Monday, October 7, 2024

Enerjet by Aerotech, Arreauxbee-Hi, Part 14, What's Goin' On?

There's been a short break in build posts - 

Over the past week, Central Florida has had rain at the most inopportune times!
The Arreauxbee-Hi is in white undercoats. I can't add color coats until this hurricane Milton passes by!

There's a reason why I chose to live in Central Florida. Even though the storm will pass right over me, hurricane wind speeds break down as it travels over land.
The residents of the Tampa Bay area will get hit hard. Central Florida will probably have some flooding.

The TV weatherman said something that made me feel better: 
"If your home was built in the past 20 years, it is probably built to withstand hurricane winds."

2 comments:

  1. Such bad weather we've had lately. Stay safe. Prayers for everyone in harm's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a chicken. I would evacuate north around now. But whatever you choose, stay safe as best you can.

    ReplyDelete