Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another Bully Wannabe on YORF


Anyone who knows rocketry recognizes the designs from Shrox.
Except this guy - "Dyaugo" on the Ye Olde Rocket Forum.

Here's the link to the drama - HERE
I've always hated bullies, whether it was on the schoolyard or now on the Internet.
I remained sarcastic, civil and accepted his design challenge.
But, the moderator shut down the thread after Dyaugo threw around big words.
I would assume Dyaugo is younger and painted himself into a corner.

Too me Facebook is boring. Sometimes the Rocket forums can be hysterical.
You just have to recognize when someone is pulling your leg.
You should see the design ideas that are rolling around inside the box.

Edit: Thanks to Dick Stafford for noticing I wrote TRF instead of YORF the first time I posted this!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I only knew because I found his silliness interesting. I popped a bag and read the thread every evening. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call em "keyboard commandos" locally!

    ReplyDelete