Sunday, November 27, 2011

Semroc Defender Build Part 23 Decals



The checkerboard roll pattern decal intersected the upper launch lug.
There wasn't enough decal to go around the lug so it was trimmed down on one side.





Whenever I print up custom decals on my ink jet printer, I always print some extra thin trim lines. These were placed where the illustration showed.

The upper checkerboard roll pattern wasn't wide enough to meet around the payload section.





I cut a small rectangle off an old decal sheet and filled in the gap.
I figured one wide square was less noticeable than a gap between the squares.

1 comment:

  1. Custom decals are being used for different purposes these days. Most the custom decals are used to communicatea special message or tell some story. The custom decals are also used to make something more stylish and give new style and design as they are used in above example.

    ReplyDelete