Sunday, April 10, 2022

Estes Park, Colorado?

Joe Fellmeth posted on the Estes Model Rocket Page:
I just found out their is an Estes Park in Colorado!!!! I can only imagine what a fantastic place to take the kids to. Flying rocket rides, gift shops with hundreds, nay thousands of model rockets, frozen rocket pops, Star Trek Land, Star Wars Land, Maxi Brute land and for the little kids Mini Brute and Gooneybird land. I bet there is a Der Red Max Beer Garden, It must be amazing!!!!!

My response:
I can imagine Vern and Gleda pulling up to the gate and ask for free admission. The Park Ranger explains Park price policy. Vern says: "Do you know who I am?"


My suggestions for rides:
The Parachute Drop, D13 Roller Toaster, Vern & Lee's Bumper Cars, Ejection Barges, Shock Cord Bungee Jump, CATO Haunted House, EAC Carnival Games, Launch Rod Drop Tower and the ever popular Scrambler.

2 comments: