Sunday, April 3, 2022

Donate? Why Not!

I watch a lot of YouTube videos. In every video, producers say to be sure to "Like", visit their Etsy Store or donate to Patreon.
I never bring up donations to the blog.
Until today!

If the blog has helped you through a difficult step, if your builds have improved, maybe you've picked up a tip or two - Why not consider a monthly donation through Patreon?
The monthly donations start at $1.00. 
If I find worthwhile content online, I have supported them by sending donations through PayPal. Money raised goes right back into the blog builds.

What are the benefits?
Decals, Templates and Build Books are only available to Patreon Members and those who have sent one time donations. To see what's available, CLICK HERE

If you are a supporter, review the available Decals, Templates, Tools and Downscales.
Email me at: oddlrockets@bellsouth.net and let me know what you'd like!
I also answer email questions from Patreon members - if I have had experience with your build.

I do keep a record of who is on Patreon and who has donated.

Okay, Shameless Plug Over! A NEW Build starts below . . . 

1 comment:

  1. I concur, Chris's build's have helped me a ton. Please support his blog by donating.

    ReplyDelete