Sunday, December 9, 2012

FlisKits Triple Threat Build FINISHED!


Here's two of the Fliskit Triple Threat Saucers.
Above is the Persephone, the three finned round saucer.
Below is the Athena, the five finned pentagon saucer.
In the lower right picture, the launch lug was glued a little away from the body tube to clear the "flair".
Should be fun now that A10-0 engines are available again!

Sorry - no posts tomorrow! I'm in transit going back to Orlando for two weeks before the next cruise job.
I'll get back to the AVI Nike Tomahawk and Dr. Zooch Saturn V!

2 comments:

  1. I thought there were supposed to be 3 rockets in this build? Tripple Threat, 3 rockets? what gives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lester,
    There was originally three kits!
    This model was given to me at a Orlando R.O.C.K. launch. The bag was already open and one of the three UFOs had been built before I got it. I made the remaining two models.

    ReplyDelete