Friday, October 16, 2015

RSR Rockets

From the forums and the RSR Facebook page:

RSR (realspacerockets.com) has decided to go "dark" effective January 1, 2016. 
The 5 years that DFR Tech / Real Space Rockets has been in business has been very rewarding and educational. RSR is not through though, in approximately 3 to 5 years we plan to be back on-line and even better. 
DFR Technologies (dfrtech.com) will remain on-line doing limited custom 3D printing and laser cutting services.

Part of an email from Carl, 
"In the mean time I'll be kitting and using up as much inventory as I can and then will hold a final "this is it" sale. I request no orders until I get the inventory used up, then I'll offer up a first come first serve on the kits on-hand."
Glad to hear RSR will be back! 
Three to five years? For now, pick up the kits while you can!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Chris, we'll be back and perhaps not gone at all. Working up some teaming arraingments..stand by.....

    ReplyDelete