Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Hurricane Update

Unless Hurricane Dorian turns inland -
I'll be riding this one out, here at home in Orlando Florida.
There are a few builds underway. If I miss a daily post, it's probably out of my hands.
I'm not able to spray paint in my patio right now. Humidity really effects the drying times. I even had to do some clear coats indoors!
I made a make shift painting booth out of a large cardboard box and clear coated in the guest room.

Every time a Hurricane threatens, I'm glad to live inland. I'm probably 45 miles from the coast. By the time a hurricane could go over land to Southeast Orlando it usually loses strength. In 2004 Hurricane Charley did go right through the middle of the state, from the Southwest to the Northeast.
Dorian is a bad one - the Bahamas and Florida's East coast could take a long time to recover.

1 comment:

  1. Stay safe Chris. I have three locations I cover on the coast, so I'm probably going to have a very busy couple of days, once the storm passes.

    ReplyDelete