Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Piglet-sus! Build Part 10, Finished


Well . . .  Here's the weird thing - 
This blog build has been in limbo, in draft form since 2011. 
After ten years, the final posts are missing!
That and I can't find the finished rocket.

Hopefully the above illustration from the PDF will explain the fin gluing and detail work. That Piglet-sus PDF is available to Patreon members.

Interesting - This original design was downscaled from the Odd'l kit. New, re-drawn wings are included in the OR kit.


I found some pictures from my launch records on rocketreviews.com.

The mouth, cheek and nostrils were drawn with a fine point Sharpie.
Practice on paper before drawing on the model. The picture shows the black lines have faded over time. 
The old Estes Cloud Hopper Goonybird had hand drawn details like this. 
The larger Pigasus kit includes water slide decals.

I'll have to make up another Piglet-sus to fill out my MicroMaxx fleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment