Friday, November 25, 2022

Estes Odyssey #7235 Build, Finished


This was a Skill Level 5 build. This has become one of my favorite designs.
I don't have a problem cutting tubes, it was all the paint pre-planning to be sure of full coverage that took time. The gun cardstock details required an extra effort.

The wing decals with some careful spacing. The bottom of the model got some of the extra decals. Your guess is as good as mine regarding positions.




The back end with all the launch lug nozzle details.








Wrap decals,
The "dots" and the tough canopy mask.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that turned out really nice. A very clean build of a rocket I don’t really care for - I find that particular cockpit nose cone unappealing. Probably one of Chris’s best non-Saturn build blogs, maybe I’ll build my kit and try a different nose cone…

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing rocket -- incredible job! I have always wanted to tackle this model, but it is daunting. I may try it this winter with the help of your instructions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eero,
      Plan ahead to get paint coverage everywhere -

      Delete