Sunday, November 27, 2022

Knoxville Camping Trip


I spent the last week to and from Knoxville, Tennessee. My Sister was showing one of her champion Bulldogs at a specialty Bulldog Show at the Marriott Hotel.
Here's my leetle rig at the Forsythe, Georgia KOA after the first leg of 400 miles traveled.

At the welcome center in Tennessee I spotted a Manatee in the window condensation. If others see the Virgin Mary in a bank window, I can see a Manatee in cold glass.







Here's my Sister showing her Bulldog, Rooster.
This was a big show with 35 dogs in this single class. She didn't make the cut.







We were right on the edge of the 1982 World's Fair property.
The Sun Sphere was the symbol of that Fair.













In the Marriott was this "designer" Christmas tree. 
My Sister thought it looked like the Blob from the 1958 SciFi movie. She's being attacked!
I thought it looked more like a vertical Jello mold.




This was my only purchase on the trip.
After my first night in Georgia, I bought a small heater at WalMart. 
Temperatures were near freezing in Georgia and Tennessee.
After two cold nights I slept better in a warm camper.


Tomorrow I start the build of the new Estes
BLUE ORIGIN / NEW SHEPARD.

2 comments:

  1. That tree really does look like the blob. :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't call it a tree, Blob is about right. Glad ya had a great time.

    ReplyDelete