Saturday, February 5, 2022

Busy, Busy, Busy at Odd'l Rockets!


I've been busy printing decals, cutting tubes, printing instructions, bending springs and vacu-forming jet canopies.

The past two weeks has included production of:
14 Heavy Duty Engine Mounts (HDEMs)
12 Adeptors
6 Break-Away kits
9 Birdie kits
14 Sputnik kits
8 Cyclone kits
19 Single Raise Springs
7 Raise Spring 10 packs
10 F-16 kits
13 F-104 kits
36 F-18 kits

This may not seem like a lot compared to a big vendor, but it's just me!
It took over 10 years, but here I am with sometimes more work than I can handle.

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well for you. Looks like the F-18 is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez,
    Between Odd'l and doing all the builds for vendors you are quite the busy guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ed,
      Geez is right! Add to that the daily blog. It takes some time edit photos and write copy. The blog draft page doesn't end up looking like the published page so I've learned some edit tricks in the process.
      Still, it is fun and keeps me busy.

      Delete