Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Rocketship Games Alice's Star Rocket #R6, Part 5, Paint

This is one of those rare builds where I really don't have to do any masking!
If you don't glue in and fillet the fins at this point, you can skip masking.

The nose cone was sprayed yellow, off the model.
The picture on the right shows the fins stuck down on tape for a blue spray on the flip side.


The kit comes with a very clean cut sheet of vinyl stars.
I didn't have an appropriate pink paint so I went with orange. The orange color would still give a good contrast to the stars.







Mentioned earlier - 
The face card has the launch lug in yellow, I painted the lug orange with the engine mount in the rocket.

The face card shows the stars spiraling down the body tube.

I placed the larger stars first, then filled in the open areas with the smaller ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment