Thursday, August 18, 2022

Cleaning Up! Missing Posts?

Stuff happens!
I wondered why a few readers asked where I got the balsa nose cone for the EAC Firecat build. I thought all that was covered in the first "Parts" post. Doing some backtracking, I found that post was still in Draft form, never published! To see it: CLICK HERE
I also skipped Step 22 of the most recent Super Orbital Transport build. It's in the correct order now! To see it: CLICK HERE
The NewWay Boxie Birdie was missing build step Part 4. Here's that correction: CLICK HERE

That's enough cleaning up for tonight. No other posts today - instead, there are now three never seen (missing) build steps.
I did make up a new name banner for the top of the blog -
That NewWay SquaRed Max build is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment