Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Posts over the next three days -



This is the rear of my little camper. 
Last weeks project was installing higher tail lights so the brakes and turn signals will be seen at eye level. 

I'm camping for the next three days in Hollywood Florida. I'm getting my Accordion tuned to a slight Musette. Yep, I fly rockets and play the Accordion. No wonder I couldn't get a date in High School.

So for the next few days Internet could be spotty. Blog posts should happen - I hope!
Scroll down for Post #4 of the Quasar build.

3 comments:

  1. I'll warn my friends in Hollywood that an accordion is coming. Lol Have a good trip, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuthin' wrong with playing an accordion. Wierd Al Yankovic started out that way, and look how cool he is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ed,
      It took a generation to get Accordions past that Lawrence Welk stigma. The recent Weird Al movie was well produced and fun.

      Delete