Monday, May 1, 2023

What's In The Works?

I usually stay ahead with many blog drafts.
A few years ago, I had one hundred daily articles in draft form ready to be posted. Not so much now! 
Odd'l Rockets kit orders are a full time job. Home and family duties have steered me away from rocket building and development. Current little projects are shown below -
 



I want to finish builds that were stopped.
This Patriot is going to be a gift.


Upcoming, 
I'll be doing a Blue Angels treatment to the Odd'l Rockets F-18 kit.
This isn't a change to the current kit, just a personal build.






I'm probably most excited about this - 
ST-18 tubes have been produced in cooperation with ERockets. (After Paramount found the correct mandrel.)
After a year and a half wait, Odd'l Rockets Pigagus and Little Green Man kits should be available soon!

5 comments:

  1. Any idea if ST-13 tubes will ever show up again? Thanks for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      I don't know about the status of the ST-13 diameter tubes. Send a note to Randy at ERockets to ask about it. The BT-55 is pretty close.

      Delete
  2. Yep, the ST-13 is what I need for my clone April Dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along with ST-7.... a lot of Centuri sized tubes in longer lengths are AWOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      The ST-7 tubes are gone - but,
      I had heavy wall BT-20s made for the Odd'l Rockets line. The inside diameter is the same as as a regular BT-20, but the wall is three layer, just like the ST-7 tubes. To fit a 20/50 centering ring, simply peel off a bit of the inside ring layer wraps. Currently, these are only available from jonrocket.com

      Delete