Thursday, March 24, 2022

Second Camping Trip



Two nights, second leetle camper trip to far away Kissimmee, FL! 
I'm staying close to home while I figure out what I need and don't need.









My Svengoolie bobble head navigates from the dashboard - Eyes on the road!






Bought a pool noodle to prevent a trip. My cable TV line and electrical run through the knife split noodle. Hobby skills used here!


I was once the closing act at the Fort Liberty Dinner Show on Highway 192 .
I took a drive to see the old haunts. Nothing remains of the old Fort.

Down the road are the Old Town souvenir stores. This was one of the weird offerings. Gamma Fish that "gently" chew off your callouses. Those aren't my feet - Photo taken with permission.

4 comments:

  1. Last photo is incredibly weird. :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Love the Svengoolie bobble head. Old horror movies are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a great compact camping rig - thanks for including us in your shake down trips! By the way Chris, did you ever perform at Six Gun Territory in Ocala?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Openroad,
      No, never Six Gun Territory - but in Florida I worked at Disney, Sea World, Florida Festival, Cypress Gardens, Universal, Rosie O'Grady's, Dixie Stampede - I just can't seem to hold down a job! Other has-beens are now parking lots.

      Delete