Friday, May 16, 2014

Back Home from a Cruise

My cruise is finishing up today, May 3 - 15. I'm at the LAX airport waiting for my flight back to Orlando.
Here's a quick drawing of the mountains surrounding Skagway, Alaska.
Tomorrow will be hectic. I have a "land" show tomorrow night, there may not be a blog post.

I should be doing some model building over the next two weeks before heading to Mexico. I want to get ahead in blog posts.
Mexico will be a LONG engagement, all of June and July.
While there I'll be starting the new Odd'l Rockets website which will be blog based and much easier to update.
New BreakAway kit instructions are in progress, this time built around a heavy walled BT-50.
While on the cruise, other kit instructions were updated and improved.
The combo kit will move away from the Quest FLIC Shuttle and include a conical stability model.
A new kit will be started - "Little Green Man" based on the success of the Pigasus model.

There is a LOT going on, more Odd'l stuff is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment