Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SCORE! Rustoleum Metallic Apple Red


I had such great luck with the Black and Silver Rustoleum Metallic paints.
The coverage was even, dried very fast and fingerprints don't show on the silver.
The easiest paint I'd ever used.
Home Depot carries the Black, Silver and Blue. I wanted the Red and Orange.

Next door to my dentist is an Ace Hardware Store.
They always seem to carry the things Home Depot and Lowe's doesn't.



The Amazon price was too high for me!
$17.10 for a single can before shipping? I'll wait.

The Ace Hardware price? Only $7.99 plus tax.
Rustoleum makes many different labeled metallic paints! Getting the right one can be confusing.
Check the picture above and look for the word "Metallic" in the wide, silver gray shield.
Or copy down the bar code number to be sure -
7256830 Metallic Apple Red

If this paint is as good as the Metallic Black and Metallic Silver, there'll be more metallic red on my sport models.

No comments:

Post a Comment