Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog and Odd'l Rocket News!

I was surprised and honored to be part of Wayne Hills Rocketry Blog Top10!

Wayne is nice enough to host the PDFs for me. His blog includes the Ultimate Paper Rocket Guide. You can check it out HERE.
I hope people are building and flying these downscales. More will come as the inspiration hits.

My Top 10 is also included in Dick Stafford's Rocket Dungeon TOP 10 Lists of 2010!
You can see it HERE. Scroll down to the December 21 blog.

On the Odd'l Rockets end:

I received a call today from Jonathan Mills, the designer of the Cyclone Mapleseed Recovery Rocket.
We had a great conversation about rockets and music.



The big news is - Odd'l Rockets will be producing the CYCLONE!

With any new kit, it might take a few months to get this one bagged up!
We'll keep you posted!


Jonathan sent me this picture of his BT-60 based CYCLONE upscale!
For now, the upcoming kit will be a BT-20 mainframe model. This smaller rocket is an amazing performer using 13mm engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment