Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Estes Curvilinear #3231, Finished















I like squatty, stout rockets. This one is perfect for the schoolyard field.
I was expecting trouble with the fit of the tail ring but it slid in easily.








Here's the twins!
It also works well in the orange. The orange will probably become part of my active fleet. It could easily replace my old stretched Quest Cobalt (Orange) with Estes A8-3s and Quest A6-4 engines. The now retired Cobalt has had 16 flights since 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo, Chris. Makes me want to launch my Curvilinear and Cobalt this weekend. Think I'll make it a mini engine launch day. Laters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeze, Chris. Seeing these Curvilinears realized through your handiwork, it makes me wonder how there are any left available at Estes' Special Prices. (The black ring fin looks really neat! And I bet they're more impressive in person! They are BT-60 Models, after all.)

    ReplyDelete