Friday, October 9, 2020

Do Not Order From . . .


DO NOT ORDER FROM
Science Lab Supplies!

I thought the Estes Asteroid Hunter would make a good blog build. I didn't buy this kit initially because I felt restricted with only one recommended engine choice, the C6-3.

After checking Ebay prices I thought I might find it cheaper somewhere else.

One listing was for a supplier I hadn't heard of before - Science Lab Supplies. 
I put in an online order, their price $29.99. I let it sit for a few days.
No email acknowledging my order, no tracking number - nothing!
Sent emails got no responses. I called to hear a recorded message saying the mailbox was full! The next day my debit card account was charged!
I called the bank, they are contesting the order and refunding my money. 

Nothing new here - we've all made an order without receiving any product. 
Avoid this vendor!

3 comments:

  1. I just pulled an unopened Asteroid Hunter from storage. Just sent you a message via Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a Google Street view on the address first for sites like this, and it prevented me from ordering from what looked like an abandoned building. Last week I got a Fusion F25 from a place that checked out as a real hobby shop.

    ReplyDelete