Saturday, December 19, 2015

No Blog Posts!

I'll be entertaining on a cruise from December 19 through 28.

Sorry, there won't be any blog posts during this time and probably a day or two after I return.
I used to keep up with the blog when I was away. Now I refuse to pay for internet time. Holland America has raised the fees for it's employees to the point where I can't justify it! Ship internet "wait time" is frustrating.

I've done my yearly "TOP 10" list early this year. You'll find that post below.
So if you miss the daily post, CLICK HERE to see previous year TOP 10 successes and failures.
Follow up with searches under "Finished" or "Tips".

We'll pick up again when I return. Until then - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
If you take offense to a Merry Christmas greeting, you're probably not much fun at home either!

4 comments: