Wednesday, December 30, 2015

We're Back!

Ten days and no posts! My cruise shows went well.
My ship cabin? Probably the worst accommodations ever.
The Prinsendam is an older ship. While the guest rooms are routinely remodeled, in my room I felt like I was going back in time. Everything was old, worn and moldy.

I did have a chance to hang out with old friends and entertainers. Comedian Gabe Abelson was a former head writer for Letterman and Leno. That's always a highlight of cruising - telling show horror stories and writing new material.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, good to have you back and glad to hear the shows went well! The Prinsendam you were on seems to have been named after another Prinsendam that sank off the coast of Alaska in 1980 (everybody on board rescued though). So at least your ship had the not sinking going for it while you were on it.... {;-)

    Experienced comedians hanging out and working out new material - oh, to be a fly on the wall!

    Happy New Year, ~Lawrence

    ReplyDelete