Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Estes Doorknob, #9720 Build, Part 12, Decal Fix & Finished?





I had a chip in the black band wrap decal.

On the left is the chip,
on the right shows the fix.


TIP: Save old decals sheets!
You never know when you might need a patch. I cut a very small piece from an old Estes S.W.A.T. decal sheet. There is some clear on the sides of the black area so I had a little more surface grab.

I don't have finished pictures of the build!
I took finished pictures - outside, because the model is on the bigger side.
For whatever reason, the pictures weren't saved on the flash card.
The image above is from the Estes website page. Two of the scale builds were sent back to Estes.
I do have pictures of the Sport version in the next blog posts - 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Estes, send Chris a picture of the rockets he built so we can see it. Please XD

    ReplyDelete