Sunday, February 24, 2019

NARCON 2019

I've started prepping for my presentation at NARCON 2019. My session will be sometime on Saturday, March 2.

"How to Successfully Make 
Card Stock Shrouds"

Why card stock shrouds? They have been the downfall of many rocket builds. Usually Poor fitting, creased and out of round. The weak link of rocket construction.
I'll have plenty of tips, display models, giveaways and maybe a short bit of music. (Very short on the music)
I can promise the presentation will be much more interesting than the topic!

Checking the NARCON vendor page I noticed Estes, Quest, Aerotech, ASP, Northcoast and JonRocket will be there! 

To go to the NAR / NARCON page: CLICK HERE

4 comments:

  1. Like they say in Detroit, "I'm looking Ford to it."

    :^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I will not attend the Sunday session. I am driving to the event March 1 and 2. Save me a handout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really missed being there, but life got in the way, as it had for the last year. I'm looking forward to getting back to it soon, and getting back to launching.

    ReplyDelete