Friday, June 22, 2012

Rocketry Items from Alaska

I'm heading home after a two week cruise.
In this Anchorage Alaska hotel, the Internet connections are a little faster than the ship.

Wherever I go I keep an eye out for rocketry related items.
This morning I was killing time waiting for transportation to the hotel. 
Paging through the June 18 issue of Newsweek magazine, this HP ad was inside the front cover.
It shows the launch of a MPR stretch Alpha style model. The copy reads:
"If you're going to do something, make it matter"



Watching the float planes take of and land in Ketchikan, I was checking out the colors schemes. I especially liked the white, red and copper colors on this one.
This scheme would look great on a 4 fin, nose cone model.



It seems the Odd'l Rockets kits are popular with school groups. While I was away, I got a HUGE order for kits.
Once back home I'll be bagging kits, finishing up the Thor Agena B and a Zooch SLS build for a client and starting another build for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment