Saturday, October 20, 2012

The ROCKET GUY shows how to open the bag!



"Hey!", A ROCKET GUY video!

"And as we all know, opening the package can be tough because of how scissors work and how packaging comes in today's environment."
I don't think Rocket Guy should be trusted with scissors.

And of course my favorite:
"Nose cones roll, be careful with that!"
He gives you that little "this is inside information" look at :51 in.

I LOL'd when he starts to open the "sub-package" with scissors, gives up and says:
"I'm just going to tear it."
(I hate the acronym LOL but for this video it just felt right.)

"Verify the contents of your package are correct in accordance with the instructions."
Yes, always verify and stay in accordance."

One of the YouTube comments:
"Package" drinking game!
I counted 11 packages.

Hat's off to you ROCKET GUY!
(Just don't expect me to hang out with you at the next launch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment