Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Colorcombos.com

From a Rocketry Forum post, some food for thought regarding color choices:
dixontj93060's Avatar

. . . "others may be like me and have a hard time deciding on what colors might look good on your rocket. I have picked a few that clash pretty drastically. To help us "color challenged" here is a website I found that looks like it would really help. For instance in the link below I wanted to look at some suggestions for highlight or alternate colors with silver and red so I entered grey and red and it came back with 23 different combos of 4 to 6 colors each and I particularly liked ColorCombo36 which is probably what I'll use."

From www.colorcombos.com


Some of these combinations were probably assembled for interior home painting, but the same ideas could work on a rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment