Saturday, September 19, 2020

New Blog Format Bugs


I've had two emails regarding problems with the blog. I can only assume this is a bug in the new display mode.

Up until this morning you could click on a picture and see an enlargement.
That doesn't seem to be working now. There are other issues, very frustrating! Even dropping in the image on the right was problematic.

I have sent a comment to the Blogger people. 
I assume they are hearing from many others. Fingers crossed for a quick fix!

4 comments:

  1. I can open them in the mobile version, but not the desktop version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did notice that *none* of the links in the main blog area work (had tried it with IE11, Edge, FireFox, Chrome and Opera) -- almost as if there's some sort of transparent "overlay" that's capturing all the mouse clicks and keyboard entries. Also noticed that the post directory that's usually on the right-hand side has moved directly under the postings (the links don't work there as well).
    I have noticed that the other pages (e.g. under the "Design Contest Tips", "Services", Patreon Members Plans & Decal PDFSs", "My Job & Hobby" and "Contact" heading), the links *do* appear to work (including the ones on the posting directory -- which does appear in the correct position).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and if select the individual through the links to the right, the picture can be clicked to "zoom".
    And as was stated previously -- *none* of this works on the main blog posting area (under the "Home" heading)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "fixed" it on my kindle and Chrome book by doing search in the search box. I entered "sat ib" and that restored On the right the patron logo and then the ads and then the index below them. This is added back to the right side where it was empty before. Try a search, it worked for me. Steve

    ReplyDelete