Thursday, September 24, 2020

Upcoming Build . . .


I just got the email:

I'll be building a Saturn 1B Show Model for Estes! 
My plan is to produce a "Build Book" (like the older Saturn V) available to Patreon supporters. 

The actual build should start next week but won't appear on the blog until Estes releases the kit for sale.
No more thin vacu-form fins! This new version also has updated detail wraps. 
This is a 1/100th scale model, the same scale as the big Saturn V. 

The picture above is from a previous release, I don't have an available picture of the new boxed kit.

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this build. This and the Little Joe II are my favorites. - Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I am really looking forward to this one! Must start saving pennies for the upcoming kit release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be GREAT! Can't hardly wait!

    Sincerely,
    J.W.

    ReplyDelete