Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Great Prices from Estes Mail Order!

John Boren (JumpJet on TRF) just announced a BIG sale at Estes:

http://www.estesrockets.com/rockets/specials

For example:
A Mega Mosquito for $8.49
A D Region Tomahawk for $5.49
A Long Tom for $4.09
A Super Alpha for $3.69
All four of the first Pro Series model kits are on sale for $29.99!
There are many more kits, this is just a sample of the low pricing.

Free shipping for an order over $25.00
My order is already in!

Update: 
Some items are already showing "Out Of Stock!"
John Boren posted that the shipping department only stocks a limited amount of kits.
More kit inventory might be in the warehouse. Check back with the website for re-stocking.

2 comments:

  1. Thanx to your posting about the Estes sale, I snagged 9 kits for 32 bux.....My son is gonna flip this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi metalhead,
    I always try to refer blog readers to the occasional good deal that's out there
    bphobbies.com was clearing out all of it's Quest products a few weeks back. I bought more B6-4 engines. Two years ago scoutstuff.com was selling 24 packs of Estes engines for $20.00! You can bet I picked up a few bulk packs.
    I'll keep my eyes open and let readers know when these things come up.

    ReplyDelete