Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Back to Walt Disney World

The ups and downs of show business!

A week after my first contract with Princess Cruise Lines they asked for my available dates. That's always a good sign and usually means more contracts. A few weeks later Princess told my agency they have all spots filled for the Summer!

Yesterday I made phone calls, one to an old friend in talent booking at Walt Disney World. He called back the same day.
After lots of questions (one being: "Do you have any visible tattoos?") I went to "Casting" this morning to fill out consent forms, tax forms and fingerprints.
I go to Disney University all day on Saturday (No NEFAR launch) and rehearsals start on Sunday!
Details are a little vague, I don't even know what instrument I'll be playing! Right now it looks like just the Summer season.

It's a little strange going back into theme parks, I've worked them all since 1978, my longest stint was 15 years at Sea World in Orlando.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for that mouse , He likes to take all your money lol.....just joking .....Had a great time 4 times there whew .....

    ReplyDelete