Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Water Rocket Part 1

I've been very impressed by the water rocket videos from the Australian Air Command water rockets website:
CLICK HERE
Check out the new video where their latest water rocket flys to 1752 feet!
and the U.S. Water Rockets website:
CLICK HERE

When I started black powder engine rocketry, I got a starter set.
So with water rockets, I went with a starter set.
What I bought:
CLICK HERE
It looks like a great deal, $28.00 and free shipping.
I'll add my own parachute.

I'm not giving up on black powder, this is just a diversion.
I'm interested in the next level, timers and parachute deploys.





To see the Launcher Assembly Instructions:
CLICK HERE

Launch Instructions:
CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I got one of the Strato launcher sets too. I was just too lazy to build a launcher from scratch and this was a good alternative. I found that the launcher set up for their nozzle won't work with a raw bottle so I got an extra to add to my scratch builds. I've done one with a bottle splice, two with mechanical timer deploy, one FTC rocket (backslider) and even a Space Shuttle stack. The grand-rocketeers got an alligator and pig themed rocket too. Then the weather up here got cold and my water rocket aspirations froze over. Maybe now that the weather is warmer I'll fly some more.

    ReplyDelete