Friday, July 31, 2020

Hydra Sanhawk?



Ed Brown posted this picture on the Facebook Model Rocketry Fanatics page:


So . . .
Is it a HYDRA SANDHAWK or,
HYDRA SANHAWK?

To see the entire build from Finish to Start: CLICK HERE


Here's another face card misspelling:
The Fliskits MECURY REDSTONE

I'm not making fun of these mistakes. I worked in a print shop for years! These things happen. At a glance, it reads correctly. Your mind can fill in a missing letter.
If you've printed up one thousand full color face cards on heavy gloss stock, it'd be a shame to throw them away over a spelling error.

4 comments:

  1. "Mecury Restone?"

    I see what you did there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lonnie -
      See, it even happens to me today! I fixed the spelling of Redstone.

      Delete
  2. FlisKits is based in New England. If you read the word "Mercury" with a New England accent, the spelling makes more sense.

    ReplyDelete