Thursday, July 16, 2015

"Shows" at Walt Disney World

I've finished the first two days of the new contract a Walt Disney World.
I was hired on March 14, we were supposed to start the next day. That didn't happen.
Originally the job (I don't use the word "gig". You should have to be a very old jazz musician to use that word.) was to have run the entire length of Summer. We finally started on Tuesday. It's now a two week trial run.

Good thing I didn't throw out all the old western show clothes. It's outdoors, hot and I'm wearing Rayon. The only comment the show producer had was; "You don't stand out enough. You should be wearing Gingham." What the heck is Gingham? I had to look it up online.

The people waiting for the Hoop-De-Doo Revue seem to like the diversion. I'm glad to have the extra work. We'll see if the two week run is extended.

No comments:

Post a Comment