Thursday, August 24, 2017

My Lap Desk

I just bought a new Lap Desk.
I found my first Lap Desk on sale at an office supply store. After spilling some liquid plastic cement all over it I ordered a new one.

I live alone, rockets and supplies are all over! I build rockets at the kitchen table and on my sofa while watching TV. When I'm on the sofa the Lap Desk is my work surface.  To see one vendor - CLICK HERE 

The corrugated cardboard cutting surface is clipped to the paper holder on the left side.

Underneath are two long beanbag pillows to steady the desk wile you work.

It's a handy mobile work space when you are away from the "bench".

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,
    Let me guess: was it Plastruct Plastic Weld in the glass bottle? I remember your Play-doh stand tip a little while ago.
    My version of a lap desk is a scrap piece of plywood, 12.5 x 18.5 inches. Great for cutting fins, etc. Guess I've crossed the line from rocketphile to rocket otaku. But I don't have to answer to anyone but me, so I do what I want. So there. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BAR,
      Yep it was it Plastruct in a glass bottle.
      I had to look up "Otaku" - I guess that's me too!

      Delete