Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Model Minutes Leduc 22 Build, Part 1, Parts

I really looked forward to this build, something different that followers could find interesting. Well, it was interesting but didn't end up in a good way - There are some different build items here so I'll continue as long as I can.

I picked up a few of the Model Minutes kits on Ebay. The Leduc 22 was an experimental ramjet monoplane designed to fly at Mach 2.

The level of difficulty is "Expert" not recommended for anyone under the age of 12. After my experience I wouldn't recommend it for anybody (me) under the age of 61.

The printed package parts are large and packed flat in a zip-lock bag.



The Model Minutes kits are considered "carded" models. You roll the body tubes, nose cones and transition pieces.
Lot of printed pages - 20 lb skins, 110 lb. card stock and sheet foam for the centering rings and wings.






A smaller zip bag holds the engine hook, clay, parachute and other small parts.

2 comments:

  1. Are the instructions really in 3-D ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trina,
      Yes the pictures are! More on that in upcoming posts.

      Delete