Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Hobby Lobby Clearance Panic?

On the Estes Model Rockets Facebook page, Mark Allen asked:
"When you folks have been making the deal of the decade at Hobby Lobby ... 
Have you found out why everything is on clearance?"

John Boren of Estes responded:
"New Estes Stock has and is arriving so don't worry Estes is Still at Hobby Lobby."


So it sounds like Hobby Lobby is clearing out old inventory to make room for new products. 
I finally got to the store on Monday and picked up two packs of engines.
The D12-0s can go in the Quinstar. I have occasional uses for the B6-2s.
I didn't see anything I couldn't live without, I already have plenty 3FNC rockets!

1 comment:

  1. Hobby Lobby is a great source for E12 and 29mm black powder motors. These require HAZMAT shipping, which is ridiculous. Otherwise, rocket kit selection could be better.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete