Monday, February 2, 2015

Estes Clearance Sale

Well, I finally broke down and bought some rockets from the most recent Estes Clearance Sale. The sale closed (this time) on Sunday, February 1. I still haven't built everything from my clearance kits bought a year ago.
I ordered three sets of the Bundle 3 at $9.99.
The Cosmic Explorer and Hornet are favorites. I don't really care about the Monarch, it may end up a kit bash or used to parts.



The Leviathan is the only Pro Series II model I like. I ordered one.
It's just a big 4FNC model with great lines. Simple and clean.

The total order (Three sets of Bundle #3 and the Leviathan) came to just under $57.00, too good to pass up! My goal was to get some good sport models and have the total over $49.99 for the free shipping.
Ten rockets for $57.00? Not a bad deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment