Monday, February 9, 2015

ModelRockets.US Instructions


I like seeing a sample of kit instructions before buying a kit.
Sometimes I won't buy a model if the instructions aren't good.

I found this page showing the instructions for the ModelRockets.US kits: CLICK HERE


On the page are links to their LPR kit instructions and the Expert Series 2.6" diameter Honest John, Nike Smoke and Tartar models.
Here's an example from the Quick Fly Boost Glider -

Click on the model you want to see, let it "load".
Then click on "Download Model Rocket Instructions", then click on the PDF to view it.

1 comment:

  1. I bought the ModelRockets.us Stretch Blobbo, and I thought the instructions and the quality of the parts were exceptional. Doing some background surfing, I found out it was originally a Vaughn Brothers kit. In any event, the only complaint I had was that the nylon shock cord was way too short...I used the kevlar that came with the kit (that was a good length) and added my own nylon cord from Wally World, and we're good to go. I would definitely buy another one of their kits, btw.

    ReplyDelete