Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Pictures from the April 2nd R.O.C.K. Launch

The pictures from my blog post on April 3rd were taken by Roger Smith.
I took some pictures that day too, but they were lost along the way.
They were found and here they are!

(Besides, I should post these, I told the group they'd be on the blog!)

Here's Carl Campbell from DFRTech.com.
That's his Delta Heavy kit ready for launch.







Sophie found Spacey the Stickbug at the launch site. He quickly became her live payload for an Eggscaliber launch.
The stickbug was recovered live and released.






Ken Cooper is one of the better designers. He always brings something to look forward to.

This is his Vortex before flight.






Look real close to the right side of the SLS Aero Dart.

You can almost make out my Micro Jayhawk two pads over.

No comments:

Post a Comment