Monday, April 25, 2011

Semroc SAM Club

I was never able to register for the Semroc SAM club benefits. I don't know if there was a snag in the website, or what.
Recently I got an Email invitation to join.
This time I got through and was registered as member #180

Here's what I received as a welcome gift in my most recent order to Semroc.

An I.D. badge with clear plastic hang tag.





I've got to give them credit, they even spelled my last name right! Here's all the decals, SAM numbers and even NAR numbers.
Two full address decals are at the bottom.



Here's the SAM kit, with the Dr. Seuss treatment.

It's based on the old Centuri Strike Force SAM-3 kit, #5332.
You can add the included Dr. Seuss decal or print up your own for the original Russian semi-scale decor.

I'll get around to building this one someday!

2 comments:

  1. Semroc's info on the SAM club is a little confusing. Do you get the Sam kit with your $10 membership, or do you have to get a membership and then order certain quantities of stuff to get the Sam kit and other items? Humn.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ray,
    I did finally register to get the membership number. You have to go and update all your information under the account tab on the home page. After that's accepted, your name and SAM number appear on the home page when you log in. I put in a fairly large order and in the message box I requested the kit and personalized decal sheet.

    ReplyDelete