Friday, April 15, 2011

Old OOP MPC Launcher & Controller Part 5


Here's a few odds and ends I didn't include in the previous posts.

Two of the three legs fit well into the triangular base. The third leg would fall out every time I picked up the launcher.

The small circle in the middle is the bottom of the launch rod friction fit hole. The rod itself was rusted and took some cleaning with steel wool. It's a full 36" long. The lower section is 1/8" thick. The upper half is thinner diameter and fits into a hole in the end of the lower section.

And finally, at the bottom of the controller is a connected key chain.
You can put the safety key on it, but it's too short to reach the interlock slot at the top of the controller.

I would guess you could used the chain to store the key and hold the rolled cable.

I don't have the controller and launcher instructions, so a lot of this is just guessing on my part.

Still, it was fun trying to figure it all out. I look forward to using the controller and launcher one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment