Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mexico Whining

Time to vent!
Last Friday night I did a show at the Secrets Silver Sands Riviera Resort near Cancun.
The showroom had a roof, but would be considered open air - a roof, but no walls and no air conditioning.

From 8:00 until 9:15 p.m. is a good Mexico Folkloric show with dancers and a trick roper. I was scheduled to go on at 9:30.

Check out the unintentional tie dye treatment on my T-Shirt! I have new red shirts for the shows here.
I normally don't sweat on stage, but it's pretty hard not to with the heat and humidity!
The red shirt dye had bled through onto the T-shirt.

In the thousands of shows I've done, I don't remember ever sweating this much on stage.
The four new Arrow shirts were made in Bangladesh, who knows what they used for the red dye.
These new shirts had better be washed separately!

No comments:

Post a Comment